These are the main benefits of drinking coffee
1. Helps burning fat
caffeine is a natural accelerator of metabolism. In fact, it is present in almost all the fat burners available on the market. Its advantage is that it is one of the few natural substances that helps burn fat. This occurs because caffeine increases adrenaline levels in the body, releasing fatty acids directly from fatty tissues.
Therefore, it is essential to prefer a coffee company that offers the product in its natural state, in beans, without additives that unnecessarily increase caloric intake.
2. Provides nutrients
In a single cup of coffee we can find the following vitamins and minerals:
- Riboflavin: Also known as vitamin B2 it is essential for the production of red blood cells.
- Niacin: It is another of the B-complex vitamins found in coffee (vitamin B3) that helps control cholesterol and keep the skin and the nervous and digestive systems healthy.
- Pantothenic acid: Also called vitamin B5, it is necessary to metabolize food and obtain energy from them, whether they are carbohydrates, fats or proteins.
- Manganese: This mineral is key for the production of cartilage and is of great help in preventing osteoporosis. In addition, it improves memory, reduces fatigue and irritability.
- Potassium: This electrolyte is essential for muscle health and also helps counteract the negative effects of sodium in people with high blood pressure problems.
- Magnesium: This mineral helps regulate blood sugar levels and regulates the functioning of the nervous and muscular systems.
3. Source of antioxidants
An important load of antioxidants is added to the vitamins and minerals that a cup of coffee contains, especially polyphenols and hydroxycinnamic acids.
Antioxidants are necessary to combat the attack of free radicals, slowing down the natural aging process and preventing diseases.
4. Decreases the probability of contracting diseases
Diverse studies have shown that consuming coffee daily reduces the risk of developing chronic diseases such as:
- Type 2 diabetes
5. Protects the heart and liver
In addition to fighting chronic and degenerative diseases, coffee helps to take care of liver health by preventing and delaying the development of diseases such as cirrhosis and fatty liver
Likewise, it has been shown that coffee does not increase blood pressure when consumed daily as the body gets used to it and the effect dissipates. Added to this is that consuming coffee regularly reduces the risk of suffering a stroke.
6. Reduces the risk of developing certain types of cancer
Drinking coffee daily in a moderate way reduces the probability of developing liver and colorectal cancer, one of the most frequent types and with the highest mortality among the population.
Coffee is a great ally in the diet, not only provides energy, but also provides the body with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to combat various diseases
Taken from Rentokil Initial Blog